Julep Maven: Intro Box



Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail and who doesn't love nail polish? I know I love it! The Julep Maven program is perfect and designed specifically for that.

I had never heard of this program until a few weeks ago, but had heard of Julep nail polish. I have always wanted to try out their polishes. So when I heard about this program and checked it out it sounded like a great program.


How does the program work?

First, there is a quiz you take that "defines" your style. I got Boho Glam (others include: Modern Beauty, Bombshell, Classic with a Twist, and It Girl). Each month Julep puts together five separate boxes all with different polishes and beauty products. Each month you will receive a preview email. If you don't like the polishes they have chosen for you in your box, you can always change your style and choose a different one. If you don't like any of the boxes they have put together you can always skip the month at no charge. Another great thing about the program, when you become a maven you enjoy 20% off all products plus free shipping!

For my intro box, even though I got Boho Glam I decided to choose Bombshell. I also added two other polishes (for an additional charge).


Inside my intro box I received, Madison (an electric neon hot pink crème, but from my photo it comes off as orange) + Oscar (a multi-dimensional gold glitter, let's be honest the whole reason I picked the Bombshell intro box instead of my Boho Glam intro box was for Oscar. It's gorgeous!) My add-on nail polishes are, Blakely (a purple and green molten in a metallic/chrome finish) + Dianna (a mint green crème).


The box also included a full size Mint Condition Pedi Crème which I can't wait to try out!

I'm already getting excited for my next box!

(If you are interested in seeing how these nail polishes look or any of my nail polish/NOTD looks, I always post them on my Instagram so check it out!)

xoxo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥