UPDATE: Why no blogs?

Yes, I am still here!

I apologize for the lack of blogs. It has been way to long! As much as I love my blog, life has just been so busy. With 2 kids, a husband, and 2 cats... well let's just say it has been a crazy few months. I know in my previous post I mentioned I wanted to blog more, then I suddenly stopped. I would love to get more into blogging but life happens. Sometimes I lose interest in my blog because of the lack of followers and comments, I know that it shouldn't stand in the way of me posting. Especially when I loved blogging. So I realize, I should do what I want and just keep going. So I am going to start getting back into this as much and as often as I can. With my kids returning back to school I can have my mornings to focus on my blog. I would like to do more posts on fashion, life, décor, and food, along with makeup and beauty. Maybe throw in other things as well? After all my blog does say, "Beauty views & RANDOM NEWS"!

(If anyone is interested, I am now on Instagram follow me!)

It feels good to be back! Enjoy your weekend and stay tuned for more posts!

xoxo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥