Rave Review: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Hair Masque

I have been wanting to share with everyone something I have been using for my hair for a few months now. It's Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Hair Masque. This hair masque is AMAZING! As long as they make this, I will keep buying it!

I bought this months ago from Ulta after hearing a couple of people on YouTube talk about it. Ever since I hit a certain age my hair just kept getting thicker, damaged, and more frizzy. I have been searching for something to help my hair and thought I would give this a try. So glad I did!


I use this twice a week as it is directed because of how intense the masque is. The days I use it, I wash my hair, then I just scoop up some product in my hand. (Like I said before, I have thick hair so depending on your hair type depends on how much product you will need.) I evenly apply the masque all through my hair. As soon as you put the masque in your hair, you can feel it working! Your hair is so smooth and so soft! After I apply it in my hair I just take one of those claw banana clips (or whatever they are called, ahaha) and clip all my hair up. Then I go on to finishing my shower. The last thing I do before I get out of the shower is remove the clip and rinse the masque out. In the directions it says to leave on up to 7 minutes even though I probably leave it on longer. It doesn't hurt my hair at all.


Description:

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argon oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.

  • Combines Macadamia & Argan oils with Tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extract
  • Deep nourishment & long-lasting conditioning
  • Ultra-conditioning hair reconstruction

It is cruelty free, paraben free, and alcohol free.

Since using this I have seen a huge difference in my hair. Alot less frizz, softer, shiny, and less dry.

Oh and the smell is a bit strong but not a bad smell. More of a flowery, nut smell. I personally think it smells great!

You can find this at Ulta along with Macadamia Natural Oil shampoo and other products by them. I'm sure there are other places to find this product other than Ulta.

It is $30 for 8.5 fl oz. which I know is a bit pricey but to me it's worth it, and plus it can last for quite some time.

Have any of you ever heard of this masque or even tried it? If so what do you think of it? Or do you know of another deep repair hair masque that is the best you have ever used?

xo,
Alicia

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥