NOTW: Sinful Colors - Sharon's Heart

I finally decided to do something with my nails this week. I have been slacking when it comes to my nails. I finally broke out my Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Sharon's Heart. I have had this nail polish since I purchased it from CherryCulture in March of last year. This is my first time I have worn it! It's a shame, because it is absolutely gorgeous!

(Natural light with 2 coats)

(Natural light with sun, 2 coats)

(With flash, 2 coats)

The color is gorgeous, a little hard for me to describe. It looks to me as a coral/orange with some gold shimmer, but in the photo with the flash it looks a bit pink with gold shimmer. I can't get an accurate color description because Sinful Colors site is down. I would lean more toward coral/orange as the color. The formula is really nice, especially since I had a hard time with the formula of another Sinful Colors polish I picked up when I purchased this. Link to that nail polish here. I would have to say that this is my new favorite nail polish in my collection!

You can find Sinful Colors Nail Polish at most drugstores (I seen some at my local Walgreens not to long ago), I also think Walmart carries them, but not certain on that. You can also find them at CherryCulture.com where I purchased mine. The price for these are around $2 - $3!

♥ Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥