Haul: MAC (CCO) + B&BW Outlet + Ulta

I hope all of you are having a great weekend! Mine has been fantastic so far! Just to let you in on my weekend, this is how it has been...

On Friday, after my kids went off to school me and my husband headed out to the outlets. We hit up the CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) and Bath and Bodyworks. On our way home after the outlets I stopped in at Ulta to pick up a few things. Later that night we took the kids to my parents for the night, and me and my husband went out to a nice dinner to celebrate Valentine's day and my birthday (which was Januaury 31st). We went to a resturant called The Chophouse where we both ordered a filet mignon with blue cheese butter on top! Dinner was fantastic! On Saturday, we went to my parents to pick up the kids and to celebrate my mom's birthday! That has been my weekend so far!

Now on to what I picked up at the CCO!

I have no idea what collection this was from. If anyone knows I would love to know! With this set you get 4 pigments and 1 glitter in the colors: Reflects Gold, Jardin Aires, Rushmetal, Copperized, and Museum Bronze.

Mega Metal Shadow in: Sexpectations (left) and Noir Plum (right)

Pigment in: Melon (left) I think I squealed when I seen they had this! Ever since I seen Pixiwoo use Melon in a tutorial awhile back I knew I had to have it! Reflects in: Duo Purple (right) I'm always a sucker for purples!

Beauty Powder in: Too Chic - Really loving this so far! It's absolutely gorgeous for highlighting!

Dazzleglass Creme in: Totally Fab - Of course I was starting to take to long in the CCO my husband had to come get me, so in a hurry I was asking him what he liked and he picked this out. He has good taste! It is gorgeous!

Viva Glam Lipstick in: Cyndi - I also squealed when I seen this! I am in love with this lipstick! So gorgeous and I think it looks great on everyone. Now I wish I would have picked up a backup!

So that's it for my CCO goodies! I am very pleased so far with what I picked up. I just wish they had more blushes, which the girl there said they don't get too many of them. Everything at the CCO is 20-30% off the orginal price. To find the nearest CCO click here.

While at the outlets we stopped in at Bath and Bodyworks where I picked up a lotion and spray in Country Chic - This smells amazing! I am thinking this is my new favorite scent from B&BW! I think this is still sold at the regular B&BW stores, if so everyone needs to stop in and take a sniff of this! I also picked up a shower poof (or whatever you call those things!) and also a lotion for my mom for her birthday. My husband also picked up a shower gel for himself. I just wish they had bigger jars of the fall scented candles when we were there. They did have small, or well to me they were really tiny candles but I decided to pass on them. Now I wish I would have went ahead and picked up a few.

Now on to my little haul from Ulta, which to me I was excited about because of the nail polishes!

Essie Polish in: Topless & Barefoot - I have been wanting this color for the longest time! Nicole by O-P-I (Kardashian Kolor) in: Kim-Pletely In Love (middle) and It's All About The Glam (right) - After seeing swatches of the Kardashian Kolors here I fell in love with these 2 colors the most! So I was so happy to see that Ulta still had these in stock! And so the main reason I went to Ulta was to pick up the LA Splash Splashproof Sealer eyeshadow sealer/base for my Mac reflects and glitter I had picked up. I have heard really good things about this so hopefully it works out!

And that is all for my haul. I did stop at Walmart that day and picked up 2 cowl neck sweaters that were on clearance for $3! They are actually really nice sweaters and Walmart had a ton of stuff on clearance! So if interested, check out your local Walmart to see if they are having a crazy clearance sale like at mine!

♥ Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥