NOTW: Sinful Colors - Beautiful Girl

Just as the name says, Beautiful Girl. That's how I am feeling when I wear this. Ahaha! Gorgeous bubblegum, barbie pink. I think it will be a great color for spring and summer!


Top is with flash, bottom is with no flash and in daylight. As much daylight as I could get. Gloomy day.


Love this color, but I think I am going to have a love/hate relationship with this nail polish! Why? The color is absolutely gorgeous but the formula is really runny. I had to put three coats just to get a good pay off. Three coats is good for me because I want it to last but to build up the color it was sort of a pain! Even four coats would have been better but after three I was getting alittle frustrated.

I got mine through CherryCulture.com but I do think they sell Sinful Colors at drugstores and Wal-Mart here in the US. Not quite sure about finding this color there or not.

I am going to have to work with this more to see if I'm really going to love it. The color I love but the rest is uncertain. I also got another Sinful Colors nail polish when I got this one. I'm really hoping I don't have a problem with the other one.

If anyone has any of these Sinful Colors polishes, do you have a problem with them? Or is it just maybe this color?

♥ Alicia

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely colour! It's a shame that the formula isn't the best /: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know :( It's such a pretty color that I think I will continue to wear it anyway even if it's a pain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sucks so bad, I think the colour is gorgeous!! It's hard to find really nice pink colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥