FOTD + NOTW

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a quick FOTD and my NOTW! I guess I am not with it today because I was thinking that today was St. Patricks Day. So of course I wore green, even had my kids wear a green colored shirt just to find out later that Thursday is St. Patricks Day! Ahaha! I must be getting ahead of myself. Oh well, we will just make this my St. Patricks Day inspired makeup!




Face -
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (103 True Ivory)
  • Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Translucent)
  • BonneBell Powder Bronze (Golden Tan)
  • NYX Powder Blush (Taupe) Used as a contour
  • Milani Baked Blush (Luminoso)

Eyes -
  • UDPP
  • Wet n' Wild Palette (Comfort Zone) Used the green side
  • Loreal HiP Cream Eyeliner (Black)
  • Milani Liquif'eye Pencil (Black) Used on waterline
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara (Blackest Black)
  • Andrea Lashes (#53)

Lips -
  • NYX Round Lipstick (Ceto)
  • NYX Girls Lipgloss (Sorbet)

On to my NOTW ....


(Top is with flash and bottom is with no flash and in daylight)


For my nails, I am wearing Essie - Sew Psyched I am in love with Essie nail polish now! Love the formulation. This is with 2 coats. Such a gorgeous green!

Hope you all had a great day!

♥ Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥