My Family Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! For those of you in the U.S. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I wanted to share some photos from my Thanksgiving this year. I would have to say it was the best one my family has had in a very long time. We finally got some of my mom's side of the family together. In a way, it was almost like a family reunion. I wish we could have had the rest of the family there as well, but it turned out really great!

My mom and one of my aunt's did most of the cooking which included, Turkey (of course), ham, and all the usual Thanksgiving sides: mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, my mom's homemade dressing and stuffing, green bean casserole (which I make every year), my aunt's homemade coleslaw, baked beans, deviled eggs, rolls, and cranberry sauce. Also included were the yummy desserts! Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate pie, and little cupcakes for all of the kids. Everything was delicious!

Now on to just some of the many photos I took that day...





The one thing I am most thankful for, is my family! They are always there for you. We laugh together and we sometimes cry together.
 
One of my favorite quotes:
 
"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." - Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford
 
 
Thanksgiving or not, what are you most thankful for?
 
xoxo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥