I wanted to share this easy dinner recipe with everyone. It's so yummy and so easy! It is also a meal in one. Even my picky kids and husband love it!
- 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (you can find already minced garlic in a jar at most grocery stores, which is what I use)
- 1 can or jar (I use the jar) beef gravy
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (green beans, carrots, corn, and green peas)
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2-1/2 cups mashed potatoes (I use Bob Evans original mashed potatoes from the grocery store, they are so yummy and makes it easier)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in the gravy, vegetables, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish. Spread potatoes over the top. Bake uncovered, at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
(I usually serve this with warm french bread or cheesy-garlic biscuts.)
Super yummy and super easy! I would love to know if you make it!