Since it is a new year, I decided to start it off by doing a monthly favorites. I love reading blogs that have monthly favorites. To me it's a great way to get an idea of products I might be interested in picking up to try for myself.
Here are my favorites I love and have used most in January ...
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - I am always grabbing this palette. I love all the eyeshadows in this, but the ones I have reached for the most are Virgin (to highlight my brow bone) and Naked (to blend).
- Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions Mascara - I have problems with my lashes mostly due to having hooded lids. So with that issue my lashes seem to disapear. I love false lashes for my hooded lids because it makes me look more awake, but most days I just don't have time to mess with them. So when I started using this mascara I fell in love with it! It is a 2 step mascara, first is to apply the white side of the tube then apply the mascara side. Great mascara, and actually a rediscovered one!
- Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube - I recieved this deluxe sample when I purchased products from Urban Decay awhile back. I didn't start using it until this month and I love it! I'm thinking of purchasing the regular size tube.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface - This has been the blush I have been reaching for the most. It is such a pretty pink! You can read my mini review and see a swatch of it here.
- Vaseline Aloe Fresh Body Lotion - Love this lotion! It is hydrating, non-sticky, and smells amazing!
- Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Anti-Wrinkle Cream - You can read my review about this product here.
- Smith's Rosebud Salve - For years I have searched high and low for a lip balm that can smooth my year round dry/chapped lips and I finally found it! This lip balm is amazing! As soon as I apply it my lips are instantly soft. I use a little before I apply lipstick or lipgloss. I also like to apply it at night so when I wakeup my lips are smooth and flake free.
That is all for my favorites this month. I really enjoy these posts and I hope to continue them every month! I would love to see your monthly favorites!