Haul: Ulta

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing fabulous today! It's Friday, yay! So here we go again with another haul. Tuesday I did ALOT of online shopping and my packages are starting to arrive. I still have 2 more packages I'm waiting for. For now, here is my Ulta haul!


Everything I got! From hair care, nail care, makeup, face, and body!


The most expensive things I got were the mirror, flat iron, and curling iron. I was in desperate need of a makeup mirror! After moving into our new house a year ago and finally setting up my makeup area a few months ago all I had for a makeup mirror was the huge tall mirror I would prop up against the wall on the floor, ahaha! Oh and also the tiny mirror on the back of my vanity which did no good at all! It's just a Conair bulky mirror but I like it so far and it will do.

As for the flat iron and curling iron, I have had my old ones for a very long time and decided that it was time to upgrade! Already tried my new flat iron and I love it so far!


My other 3 things that were alittle pricey were the Macademia Natural Oil Rejuventaing Shampoo, Macademia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, and the Terax Original Crema Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner (which I heard Madonna uses!). Before buying these I did alot of research on them. My poor hair is so fried and dry. I have tried many different things for my hair and nothing worked. So I had heard great things about these so hopefully I can get my hair back to pretty! I'm sure I will do a review on these after I use them for awhile.


I also am proud to say that I am finally a owner of UDPP! Oh and also a proud new owner of Essie! I'm sure you will see my NOTW posts soon.

I also got 2 Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup removers for the price of 1! Had no idea until I got the package.


And finally, I got to pick my 3 free samples. Which one of them I didn't get. I guess they were out so they sent me something else. A shampoo, Sebastian. I picked the Victoria Beckham perfume. So far it smells really nice! I also picked the Smashbox face primer. I will probably only get one use out of the primer.

So that's all from my Ulta haul! I'm very pleased so far with what I got and the shipping was fast. Ordered everything Tuesday afternoon and received everything today at noon. That's ground shipping!

I can't wait to start on my new hair care and face care! I will update you all on how it is working out!

So anyway, I'm sure I will be doing alot of reviews, NOTW, and more! I'm still waiting for my CherryCulture & Milani packages to get here! As soon as those come in I will have more haul posts! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

♥ Alicia


(Everything shown I paid for with my own money. I am not affliated with Ulta or any of the brands shown.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of amazing things! I've been tempted to try a Conair iron for some times now but I'm sceptical... is this one any good? I'm used to pay $200+ for a good iron...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance yet to use the curling iron, but I will let you know what I think of it after I use it :) I do have the Conair YouCurl which they both are designed exactly alike and I love the YouCurl. For the flat iron I just got, I have used that on a few pieces of hair to test it and I love it so far! I will most likely do a review on all of my irons soon. Thanks for following me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you have so many things! Have you ever tried to use a natural conditioner like olive oil? Apparently it works wonders :)

    Check my blog out too and follow back if you like!

    xx take care

    http://beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Ahaha, I did purchase alot.

    I haven't tried olive oil. I am actually just hearing about all this macademia oil and oil treatments. After all the reviews I've heard about the macademia oil I bought I am really hoping it lives up to the hype!

    Thanks for following! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥