I love all makeup products, but what I always go for are lipsticks, lipglosses, and blushes. I am obsessed with blushes, bronzers, and highlighters! I admit it, I am a blush-aholic, bronzer-aholic, and highlighter-aholic! So when I seen this set at Sephora I knew I had to have it! I love how great this set is on trying out different high-end products. What really caught my eye were the Nars Laguna bronzer, Benefit High Beam, and the Too Faced bronzer. All of those I have been wanting to try out for awhile.
Product Description - (Source Sephora)
Shimmer, gleam, and glow with nine of Sephora’s bestselling complexion enhancers, including a selection of blushes, bronzers, and luminizers.
This coveted nine-piece set contains three blushes, three bronzers, and three luminizers. Choose from an array of different finishes from creams to powders to liquids.
This Set Contains -
- 0.106 oz Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight
- 0.14 oz Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic
- 0.11 oz Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Splendor
- 0.13 oz Benefit High Beam
- 0.08 oz Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna
- 0.17 oz Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush
- 0.02 oz bareMinerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance
- 0.08 oz Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
- 0.07 oz Stila Convertible Color in Peony
This set is great for those who want to try out those high-end blushes, bronzers, and highlighters but without paying full price. I think this set is wonderful!
The Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc could also be used as an eyeshadow which is great! As for the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush, before purchasing this set I did a little research (like I always do sometimes) from reviews a lot complained about the blush being too glittery. I agree, but I also think it is a gorgeous color. So even with the big glitter, I will make it work somehow! Other than that, great set! Very happy with it!
(This set is priced at $45 and is found at Sephora)