December in Photos 2012

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday! The New Year is just a couple days away so I decided to end the year with a December in photos post. After looking through my photos from this month, I noticed I took more than usual. So I thought, why not share them?


Our Christmas tree and decorations! It was mostly my son and I who did all the decorating this year.















My vintage elf ornament and vintage elves a friend gave me.
 





Our newest addition to our family, Moxxi! Guess he wasn't into watching Christmas movies with me.
 




My Christmas manicure I gave myself using, Sephora by OPI Tinsel Town Collection (early present from my husband) in 'And a Cherry on Top' + 'Only Gold for Me'
 




My silly kitten, Moxxi hanging out in the kitchen sink!
 




My husbands dad went to Finland to visit family and brought us back some yummy chocolates! They were so good, they were gone in 2 days! An early present from my husband, Bath & BodyWorks candle in White Barn No. 2 Chestnut and Clove. Love it!
 
Christmas Eve at my parents house. My daughter got the tablet she has been wanting and my son got a Wii. They love it!
 



Slippers my mom got me and my daughter! How cute are my Kermit's? There is a story to my love for Kermit that dates back to when I was born, so when my mom seen Kermit she had to pick them up for me!
 



Just a couple of photos taken Christmas morning of my daughter with some of her gifts. Minecraft scarf and shirt, and of course Just Dance 4!
 
A couple of photos of my son with his gifts Christmas morning.
 



And finally... on the day after Christmas we were hit with a major winter storm. Which prompted a blizzard warning! Exciting!
 
 
As fun as this was to share photos I have taken this month, I might just have to start something new in 2013! I hope the new year brings you all happiness. Be safe and talk to you all next year!
 
xoxo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥