Favorites: August 2012

At the begining of this year I made a silly New Year resolution to start doing a monthly favorites post. Well, I failed. I did one of them and then left blogging for awhile. So here I am again, months later with an August favorites!


(My picks for the month of August - from top left)
  1. Mom's Planner - As a mom I try to be as organized as I can. This little planner helps alot! If you are a new mom or a mom like me who has 2 kids ages 12 and 8 who are in school, this baby helps! I found this planner at my local Big Lots for under $5.00 I love that it has cute little stickers for appointments, field trips, doctors, etc. It even has date night stickers (so cute!) I also like that it has grocery list and weekly menu sections that can be torn out. This planner is a life saver!
  2. Black Amethyst Perfume from Bath & BodyWorks - Loving this perfume at the moment! I found this at Bath & BodyWorks Outlet. I believe it is being discontinued, but on the website they do have this in the fragrance mist, shower gel, and lotion. Bath & BodyWorks describes it as: Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon - Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia, Peony Petals, Camellia - Dry Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk
  3. MAC Lipstick in Angel - This is my go to lipstick. If I don't know what lipstick I want to wear, I always pick up this one. I can't believe I went this long without it!
  4. ScentSationals Wickless Fragrance Cubes in Cupcake - Who doesn't love the smell of cupcakes?! Yum! I just throw one of these cubes in my tart warmer that I keep in my kitchen and BAM! Smells like I'm baking yummy cupcakes! I usually don't go for "foodie" (is that even a word?) scents, but this is amazing! My husband even likes it and insisted I make cupcakes! Like I said I found these at my local Walmart but they do have a website: www.ScentSationals.com If you see them at your Walmart take a sniff! As the package says, they are "Fun, playful, and calorie-free!"
  5. Slatkin & Co. Leaves Candle from Bath & BodyWorks - If you follow me on Twitter HERE then you would know how much I love the leaves scent they come out with in the fall! My favorite season is fall. The colors, the crisp air, the SMELL! It is described as: golden nectar, juicy mandarin, and red delicious apple blend with toasted cinnamon, mulled cider and freshly harvested berries. Everyone I talk to, my mom, my friends, my family.. I am always telling them to go in to Bath & BodyWorks and smell the leaves candle! I got this cute little mini candle at the Bath & BodyWorks Outlet, but since fall is getting closer they are now out at the stores and online. I am stocking up!
That is all for my monthly favorites for August! I hope you all had a great month of August! I am looking forward to fall! Anyone else excited for fall?

♥ Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I still love Angel even though I've given up on MAC since they test on animals, and that B&BW candle must smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts, and comment! ♥